Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility)
- Oversee the delivery of day to day soft services operations as per the base contract.
- Pest Control.
- Attends site visits and inspections as applicable (minimum two locations).
- Support and guides sub- contractor and in house staff as required.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and the Client as and when required.
- Carryout Tool Box talk and training with the Staf.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates closely with Client / Help Desk personnel in order to identify soft services needs & actions as appropriate.
- Supports soft services team in day-to-day tasks as required
- Maintains a contingency plan for providing suitable arrangement of cleaning/security staff at the time of absence.
- Reports any MEP and Civils repairs identified to helpdesk
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness to ensure a clean, safe and accident-free work area.
- To maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all areas as per the contract scope .
- Check on a daily basis that all areas of the premises are cleaned to a satisfactory standard and daily cleaning logs are completed.
- Maintain staff attendance logs and timesheets for submission to the management.
- Develop and carry out induction procedures with all new staff.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are followed, in accordance with UGL Services standards.
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of commitment to providing a safe working environment for all staff in accordance with the company Health & Safety (H&S) procedures.
- Expected to ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with the company quality procedures
- Performs any other related duties as required.
Note: Duties listed above are inclusive but not limited to other areas as required by the immediate Supervisor/Management.
Key Performance Indicators (These are the fundamental requirements of the job)
- Make sure all soft services are delivered as per the standards defined in the contract.
- Inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards.
- Monitor the performance of the teams and advise line manager on any concerns.
- Make sure staff have adequate knowledge of Cushman & Wakefield safety and quality standards.
- Make sure all the staff are working as per the safety/quality standards.
- Update the all the major activities to the management.
- Make sure all the requests are handled as according to the satisfaction of the client.
- Submit reports to the management as required.
- Make sure all staff are compliant with H&S requirements – PPE, COSSH, work at heights etc.