- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or building or business related degree
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Facility Management, etc.
- Strong communication skills
* Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Good command of spoken and written English
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance in the implementation and the daily operations with our Total Asset Management system
- Raise, update and close service requests ‘on demand’
- Manage and maintain PPM schedule, provide schedules to hard services team on a periodic basis
- Work closely with other members of the hard services team to optimise the use of available resources through careful planning and utilisation
- Work to develop and deliver reports on progress, trend analysis, performance stats, dashboard etc.
- Liaise with procurement and hard services team to ensure stock is available and minimum stock levels are maintained
- Conduct quarterly and annual stock checks in line with SOP
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of commitment to providing a Safe working environment for all staff in accordance with the company Health & Safety (H&S) procedures.
- Expected to ensure that all defined services are completed in Accordance with the company quality procedures.
- Assist in providing information and updates on scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests.
- Submit work request and ensure work completion on time schedule.
- Response time in resolving TAM related matters.
- Any other duties as required.