- Maintain good working relationships and lines of communication
with peers, client and supply chain representatives.
- Good communication with DTZ staff, vendors and
supply chain from a helpdesk perspective.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Assist management in event of emergency in support
- Accurate capture and inputting of all required
- Maintain communications with maintenance planners,
service providers and specialist contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend during operating hours for the delivery of helpdesk services for planned and reactive tasks to deliver response to the client.
- Work on a shift basis which could include weekend and night working.
- Assist the operations team in the daily operations of the CMMS.
- In conjunction with the helpdesk manager, generate pre defined reports to performance levels.
- Ensure customer issues are professionally resolved.
- To meet or exceed Targets and KPI requirements set by senior management from time to time.
- Support the implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs in accordance with company ISO accreditation and IMS policies and procedures.
- Other subject related duties as appropriate and required.
- Bachelor Degree level education
- Experience with CMMS
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a call
centre/helpdesk type role
- Strong Interpersonal skills, initiative, analytical
thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO
14001 and OHSAS 18001