- Bachelor Degree in Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Structured and organized.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge of quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing all general correspondence for the project team including reports, minutes of meetings, MRFs and purchase orders (if required).
- Assist with requisitioning the purchase on “non contract” items, including office equipment, stationary and consumables.
- Assist in preparation of meeting agenda.
- Assist in formatting and amending forms, procedures and processes as required.
- Assist project team with minor technical and IT related issues.
- Co-ordinate conference room bookings.
- Assist in subcontractor payments and compilation of financial information such as month end results and expense claim forms.
- Arrange travel bookings as required.
- Document controlling / general administration duties including filing (hard and soft copy documentation).
- Maintaining and updating project records, including training attendance records etc.
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of commitment to providing a safe working environment for all staff in accordance with the company Health & Safety (H&S) procedures.
- Expected to ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with the company quality procedures.
- Document filing and archiving / Utilizing any electronic document controlling software/techniques.
Duties listed are inclusive but not limited to other areas as required by the business process.
- Preparing any ad-hoc reports required by client or Manager in-charge.
- Preparation and the compilation of monthly reports to include but not limited to, Weekly Ops Report, Monthly OD Report and Customer contract reports, for submission at the appropriate time.
- Prepare and circulate accurate minutes of meeting on-time.
- Recording project team attendance and communicating to payroll/corporate.
- Liaise with project team to keep vacation planner up-to-date.