Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility)
- Enhances MARS associates and visitors services and provides up to date information in a more efficient and timely manner.
- Greets MARS associates and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays call to the proper department and performs a variety of related clerical duties.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and lines of communication with peers, client and supply chain representatives
- Perform emergency support duty, if required
- This position reports to the Support Services Manager or other assigned manager.
- Manage the help desk.
- Cary out soft service audits as and when required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in similar position.
- Should be familiar with basic computer skills and previous experience in using Telephone and switch board.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Arabic writing and speaking and other languages are advantages.
- Good personality and charming
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Use CAFM software
- Manage the help desk for both hard and soft services / client requests and inquiries
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet MARS associates and visitor in a warm friendly manner, use the 10 and 5 rules.
- Knows building facilities, emergency procedures and floors.
- Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Speak to MARS associates and visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Uses proper telephone skills,
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls, answer telephone within 3 rings.
Record visitor information, purpose of visit, obtain copy of visitor’s ID, check visitor’s.
- Use visitor’s management system to register visitor’s info. and generate visitors reports as requested from management.
- Maintain highest level of cleanliness at the reception area always, maintain office cleaner’s assessment through pre-set KPIs.
- Check the lobby visitor’s amenities and confectioneries for replenishment.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email via the reception desk.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access.
- Order reception supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Arrange taxi and transportation, reservations such as restaurants, travel and accommodations.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying.